Comprehensive Manual - on National Site
Ever have a question about how something should be done, or need some clarification on an IAIP question? The Comprehensive Manual is your go to document. To go direct to the manual - click here
- For help with finding hotels and negotiating contracts - Conference Direct (free to the association, they are paid by the hotels) - Contact: Krista Murphy at email@example.com - 619-793-5178
- Badges, Lanyards and Ribbons (especially good when National is out of stock, or for custom or fun ribbons) - PC Nametag - www.pcnametag.com or call 800-233-9767
IAIP History - 1940 Present Day
For a detailed history of NAIW/IAIP - click here
IAIP Logo Apparel
Get your custom IAIP logo clothing! We have set up an 89ers storefront at:
You choose the style and coloring of the garment you want and during the order process you can add the IAIP logo to your garment. You also get to choose where the logo will be placed! We all love choices and our Association, so this is the best of both worlds. Happy ordering!
Leadership Resources and Tool Kits
Tool kits available on the National Website
(don't reinvent the wheel, use the great resources that National has developed for you!!)
Newsletter Resources (as of 7/2016)
Want to send a more professional newsletter out to your members and industry contacts? Try using one one of the FREE e-mail services, here is a brief summary of the services and what is included in their free service (they also have paid subscriptions):
- MailChimp - http://mailchimp.com - You can have up to 2,000 subscribers and send up to 12,000 e-mails a month under the free service. They have templates to help you design your newsletter (a mobile friendly version is included) and you can build in a sign-up form that can be used on your Facebook and Twitter pages to build up your audience. Simple to use and their basic features will help you project a professional face to your association.
- Sendinblue - https://www.sendinblue.com - Allows an unlimited number of contacts and up to 9,000 e-mails each month. E-mail templates will help you set up your newsletter (they are also mobile friendly) and they also have a customizable signup form to build your audience. They do have daily sending limits, which will not be an issue for most associations.
- Verticalresponse - http://www.verticalresponse.com - This free service is more limited than MailChimp, but may work for smaller chapters. You can have up to 300 subscribers and can send up to 1,200 e-mails each month. There are a number of templates available to help you set up your newsletter.
Some chapters use Constant Contact (https://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp), which is a great service, but there is no free version. There is a 60 day free trial, but after the trial the costs per month starts at $20 per month.
Website Resources (as of 7/2016)
For chapters looking to start a website, or change providers, here are a few resources that are being used by our members (paid and free):
- Squarespace - https://www.squarespace.com/pricing/ - This is a paid service, ($12 a month if you pay annually or $16 a month for a month to month subscription), and they do provide a 14 day free trial so you can play around with the many available templates and get a feel for the service. For the basic package you get you get 1 free domain name, 20 pages for your site and your website is mobile friendly.
- Wix - http://www.wix.com/upgrade/website - This has both a free site and paid versions. The free site comes with templates to get you started, a drag and drop editor, 500MB of storage and a website that is mobile friendly. If you upgrade to one of the paid services, you will also receive a free domain name.